Freedom. We all want it. We all deserve it. But sometimes it’s limited or taken away. That doesn’t have to be the case with Invisalign® in San Antonio. Invisalign® is designed around the idea of freedom, giving you the power to:
- Enjoy the foods you love while still straightening your smile
- Brush and floss like you always do without the hassle
- Be braces-free for special occasions
- Keep on playing instruments or doing other activities you love without braces getting in the way
Why is Invisalign® So Popular?
We’re sure you’ve seen the commercials and heard at least a little bit about how Invisalign® clear aligner therapy works, but the many benefits of orthodontic care are too great not to talk about here. Sure, Invisalign® gives you the straight, healthy smile you’ve always wanted and deserved. But this revolutionary kind of orthodontic care will surely:
- Boost the health of your entire mouth
- Help you chew foods more effectively
- Keep you free from TMJ pain
- Bring balance to your face
- Help your teeth stay healthy, so they last a lifetime
- Give you the confidence to excel at every age and stage of life
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Like all of our treatments at Bright Smile Dental by Dr. Alejandro Cavazos, we value building a relationship with our patients, for care that’s more personal. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your smile while understanding your orthodontic goals and needs. Using modern digital photography and technology, we’ll make a precise impression of your teeth. We’ll send this data away to have your custom Invisalign® aligners created using advanced 3-D printing technology. Depending on your personal plan, you’ll generally need anywhere from 12 to 48 aligners to complete Invisalign treatment. Some patients achieve their results in as little as one year!
Your Invisalign® aligners are designed to act like traditional metal braces in the way that they rely on gentle, controlled force to fix your smile. Your teeth will be moved into proper alignment as you replace and move on to another aligner. We’ll be there to help guide you along the way, with periodic checkups at the office to see how your Invisalign® transformation is progressing.