When was the last time you were in extreme pain (not in your mouth) and you thought “it can wait.” You’d probably go to the emergency room or call your doctor right away. So many people don’t take the same approach when it comes to their teeth. If you’re in pain or if something is broken, it’s time to give our dental office in San Antonio a call for some emergency care.
We want to see you as soon as possible if you’re experiencing:
- A painful crown that’s cracked or broken
- A chipped front tooth that’s sensitive to cold and hot
- A lingering toothache that doesn’t go away
- A stinging, unbearable pain in your nerve endings
- An infection that’s slowly getting worse instead of better
- A tooth that’s been knocked out due to an accident or trauma
If you do have a tooth that comes out, it’s important to see us right away. There’s a chance we can reimplant it to save your natural tooth. Don’t hesitate to contact us for emergency care you can trust when you need it. We’re here to help you get out of pain and feel better again.